Rando-Quotes

"If we can't learn to live together, we're gonna die alone"

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Media Day

It's on.... Revenge is nigh. This week we get a shot at redemption... Remember this? Of course you do. Starting today its officially t-minus; we're inside of a week and for most folks this game can't come soon enough.

What this game reminds me of the most is the passage of time. I was in San Francisco the last time this scenario presented itself and I was livig wit Audible Mainframe in Long Beaxh, CA. These days it's less performing and more recording and promotion... Im planted a bit more firmly on the ground and I believe the Patriots are as well.

I've never been a hardcore football guy but you can't help but get caught in the fervor of Super Bowl excitement when the local team walks on the field with a chip on their shoulder the size of Montpelier... I like this set up. Go Pats. I know everyone outside of New England wants to see them fall. That just fuels the fire here. Nobody works better under pressure then #12


See you in February

No comments:

Nuggets

Nuggets
Most of the Science Fiction Vehicles in the known multiverse TO RELATIVE SCALE

PANDORA's BOX - Some of what I'm Listening to..

Showing some of my most recent Pandora Station Selections. If you want a serious 90's hip-hop "fire-and-forget" party mix, I always recommend "Black Sheep Radio"