Rando-Quotes

"If we can't learn to live together, we're gonna die alone"

Monday, January 30, 2012

PREP TIME-PREP TEAM?

I'm getting ready to completely transform this blog to a 413 music scene-Zine. I'm also gonna use this as a notebook for my ongoing Senegal-America hip hop touring and recording project. Currently I have 9 finished tracks towards the MIXTAPE and I'm lookin or at least 3 MCS to contribute 16 bars... Local MCs take note! This may be a platform for liftoff...

My current projected date for the TOUR side o this project is April 2013. A huge portion of making this happen involves the visa-obtainment process. Additionally I need to drum up support and interest in the college programming community, and hopefully in the established independent hip hop scene on both coasts. This project should appeal to artists from all hip hop sungenres so I hoping to gain some notice going forward.
That's my info-dump for the moment..
Oh yeah, Saturday was te first monthly REGGAE NIGHT at Amherst Brewing Company and it was a huge success.. If you are a local band and you think you got a skill set then get.at.me. I'm booking every saturday night going forward so let's talk.

No comments:

Nuggets

Nuggets
Most of the Science Fiction Vehicles in the known multiverse TO RELATIVE SCALE

PANDORA's BOX - Some of what I'm Listening to..

Showing some of my most recent Pandora Station Selections. If you want a serious 90's hip-hop "fire-and-forget" party mix, I always recommend "Black Sheep Radio"