Rando-Quotes

"If we can't learn to live together, we're gonna die alone"

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

In Studio

I'm rolling with Groove Shoes, 413 up and coming jam band du jour. I've been working hard the last few months to help hammer home the fact that the new AMHERST BREWING COMPANY is now the valley's newest music venue featuring the best rock, jazz reggae and other fine genres the valley has to offer. Groove Shoes brought the het to ABC the second week of November and having holed up for the last few months in the workshed GS is ready to hit the stage again this Saturday February 4th. Be there at 10pm with funk boots laced high...

No comments:

Nuggets

Nuggets
Most of the Science Fiction Vehicles in the known multiverse TO RELATIVE SCALE

PANDORA's BOX - Some of what I'm Listening to..

Showing some of my most recent Pandora Station Selections. If you want a serious 90's hip-hop "fire-and-forget" party mix, I always recommend "Black Sheep Radio"