Rando-Quotes

"If we can't learn to live together, we're gonna die alone"

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Nibfib: Re-Revenging This Fall!!

I've been working on some posters. I love doing this. I have the best time cobbling images together pretending I have some kind of design sense but honestly not quite as much fun as I have playing music. So this is doubly cool. NBFB will be performing at the all-new Amherst Brewing Company on Wednesday October 23rd, the night before thanksgiving. Its gonna be a good time. Ill probably make a couple more posters in the mean time. Make sure you got new laces in your funk boots.


No comments:

Nuggets

Nuggets
Most of the Science Fiction Vehicles in the known multiverse TO RELATIVE SCALE

PANDORA's BOX - Some of what I'm Listening to..

Showing some of my most recent Pandora Station Selections. If you want a serious 90's hip-hop "fire-and-forget" party mix, I always recommend "Black Sheep Radio"