Rando-Quotes

"If we can't learn to live together, we're gonna die alone"

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Socially (Media) Aware

At the risk of some sort of fanboy mutation I would like to formally declare my undying allegiance to Pandora Radio. If you are not a user I can't think of one good reason not to go sign up today. Most folks I know have a hard enough time finding a radio station they can tolerate. Introduce the minding-numbing to self mutilating effect of radio commercials (somehow even worse than television commercials, I think due to the fact that so many of the voices are not professionals) and end up right in that spot equidistant from ROCK and HARDPLACE. The Music Genome Project, an initiative designed to create algorithms to determine what it is about music that people identify with, graciously created this product and if you aren't on board I must reiterate: SIGN UP TODAY. You'll be glad you did. Put in the name of your favorite artist, or even better, put in the name of artists you barely know but whose style you like. See how quickly your mind is blown. Its like, lightspeed.

No comments:

Nuggets

Nuggets
Most of the Science Fiction Vehicles in the known multiverse TO RELATIVE SCALE

PANDORA's BOX - Some of what I'm Listening to..

Showing some of my most recent Pandora Station Selections. If you want a serious 90's hip-hop "fire-and-forget" party mix, I always recommend "Black Sheep Radio"