Rando-Quotes

"If we can't learn to live together, we're gonna die alone"

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Blogosphere....silly word. But I'm doing this not just for me, I'm doin' it for YOU

GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THE PEOPLE WANT -Boot Camp Clik


Hey peeps.

I'm loving this feeling. I love feeling like when I wake up this morning I have a tool, an outlet. Everything I think about, things that make me feel good, even things that make me feel bad, can become ammunition for my blog.

I used to consider myself a relatively competent writer. Like with all things and particularly "skill positions", the longer you go without using them the more of the original skill set you lose. Putting my thoughts into words on the page of this blog has been a great feeling. I think I have a decent eye for whats good in cinema, I know I'm probably one of the only vocal critics of the graphic novel form in Western Mass and the years of experience I have in the music industry have left me with a solid stash of insight and analytical abilities on that front. I know what I have to say, to that end, is worth at least a cursory listen.

Brought to you by ME and the letter 6.

So I just want you out there in (increasingly less and less) TV land to understand that while I am doing this for myself in many ways, sometimes just to make sure the jumbled thoughts find a categorizable homeland, I'm also doing it for you, my peeps. I think I just may have something to offer at least a few people out there who I don't get a chance to talk to every day, every week, every month and eventually hopefully there's some readers out there I don't even know;)... So I hope that if you do waste a few minutes today checkin' out my thoughts on science fiction and... other science fiction, you take a couple minutes after to tell me what you think..I've the writing, the layout, the content. Tell me what you wanna see more of, what you like, what you don't like. Lets make the Highlight Reel for the PEOPLE.
Its got sort of a knowledge-y taste


Aight Yo, I'm off like a herd o' Turtles.



-B

2 comments:

Unknown said...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2011/jan/26/sam-raimi-evil-dead-remake?CMP=twt_fd

Unknown said...

Also, Suckerpunch is going to suck. The CG is hot, but so was the CG in Matrix Reloaded. All about BSG: Blood & Chrome

Nuggets

Nuggets
Most of the Science Fiction Vehicles in the known multiverse TO RELATIVE SCALE

PANDORA's BOX - Some of what I'm Listening to..

Showing some of my most recent Pandora Station Selections. If you want a serious 90's hip-hop "fire-and-forget" party mix, I always recommend "Black Sheep Radio"